THIS RECIPE IS DESIGNED TO SERVE WITH OUR TRUFFLE OIL AND PISTACHIO NO-CHURN ICE CREAM. You’ll find the PDF download with both recipes at the link below.
- 250ml whipping cream
- 250g white chocolate chips
- 230g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp Plenty Truffle Oil
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 bunch thyme
- ½ tsp salt
Note: If you’re making the mousse with the ice cream, be sure to add in the extra time it will take.
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the white chocolate and set aside to cool but not solidify.
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks and set aside keeping it cool.
- In an electric mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, icing sugar, salt and Plenty Truffle Oil until all ingredients are well blended. Then add the cooled melted chocolate and combine well. This can take a few minutes, but it will happen.
- Using a spatula, gently fold a little of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mix to loosen this mixture. Then, one dollop at a time, gently fold the loosened cream cheese mix into the whipped cream, taking care not to beat the air out of the whipped cream mixture. Mix until gently well combined. Pipe or dollop into 6 glass ramekins or glasses with a wide mouth. Cover, refrigerate for at least an hour and serve with Truffle Oil & Pistachio Ice Cream.