THIS RECIPE HAS BEEN CREATED TO SERVE WITH OUR THYME, TRUFFLE OIL & WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE. You’ll find the PDF download with both recipes at the link below.
- 375 ml whipping cream
- 200 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 2 tbsp Plenty Truffle Oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Plenty Truffle Oil
Note: If you’re making the ice cream with the mousse, be sure to add in the extra time it will take.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together condensed milk, salt and Plenty Truffle Oil until smooth and the salt is dissolved, set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer a serving spoon or two full of cream into the condensed milk mixture and gently fold. This will loosen the condensed milk mix making it easier to integrate into the whipped cream without losing air from the cream.
- Spoon the loosened condensed milk mix into the whipped cream and fold gently until well
- Gently pour into a bar cake pan and cover with pistachios. Cover the ice cream with cling wrap so it’s airtight and set for at least four hours in the freezer before serving. If you serve after it’s been in the freezer overnight, take it out 15 minutes or so before serving, this will make it an easier consistency for spooning.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients until well incorporated and set aside. Dollop Truffle Oil ice cream on top of Truffle Oil & White Chocolate Mousse and drizzle maple & Truffle Oil dressing.