- 750g lamb mince
- ½ large red onion, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp allspice, ground
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp coriander seeds, ground
- ¼ cup toasted pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 8 flatbreads or wraps
- Plenty Heart Smart Safflower Oil
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Plenty Flaxseed Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 – 1½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup dill leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup chives, finely chopped
- 4-8 lemon wedges
- Handful of mint leaves
- 3 small Lebanese cucumbers, sliced into ribbons
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped roughly
- ¼ cup toasted pepitas
- 1 tbsp Plenty Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- ¼ – ½ tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- To make kofta green dressing sauce, combine green sauce ingredients together and mix well. Allow the herbs to break up a little as you mix. This makes the green bleed into the yoghurt, making our green sauce! Set aside.
- To make salad dressing, combine Plenty Avocado Oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, and salt into a jar. Shake well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all kofta ingredients together well, cover and refrigerate for an hour so the flavours infuse into the meat.
- Shape kofta meat around a skewer into an oblong shape and set onto a lined plate ready for grilling. Once all koftas are shaped, heat a little Plenty Heart Smart Safflower Oil over a medium to high heat pan and start cooking kofta in batches. Cook for a couple of minutes on all sides until the lamb is cooked to medium. Remove from heat and plate. Garnish with plenty of green sauce, lemon wedges and mint.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all salad ingredients and toss well. Drizzle with some of the dressing and toss again. Plate and serve with kofta extra green sauce and the flatbreads.
- Drizzle/finish with Plenty Avocado Oil.