- 400g Kent pumpkin, large dice
- 30mL Plenty Foods Macadamia Oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- 90mL Plenty Foods Walnut Oil
- 30mL Balsamic vinegar
- 200g mesculin lettuce mix
- Preheat oven to 190o In a roasting tray toss together diced pumpkin, macadamia oil and salt and pepper. Place in pumpkin in oven and roast for until golden brown and cooked through, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile combine walnut oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Toss roast pumpkin and lettuce together and divide onto serving plates.
- Briefly whisk dressing together with a spoon (it will be split), and drizzle over salad to serve.