- 3 eggs, whole
- 40mL milk
- pinch salt and pepper
- 30mL Plenty Foods Macadamia Oil
- 15g spring onions, finely sliced
- 20mL Plenty Foods Truffle Oil
- 30g English spinach leaves, fresh
- Crack eggs into a bowl; add milk, salt and pepper. Beat with a fork until blended.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add macadamia oil.
- Pour in egg mixture. As the egg begins to cook use a spatula to bring the outer edges into the centre, allowing the raw egg to swirl around the pan.
- When the omelette is almost fully cooked, use the spatula to carefully fold the omelette in half to a semi-circle shape.
- Carefully slide the omelette onto a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with spring onions, drizzle with truffle oil and serve with a side of fresh spinach leaves.