- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour (sub buckwheat for gluten free)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup Plenty Foods crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup homemade applesauce
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until a batter forms.
2. Lightly grease a cast iron skillet (with Macadamia Oil) press batter down into the skillet and spread until it reaches the
edges of the skillet. Allow the batter to look bumpy and don’t flatten it too much.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180c or until the centre is cooked.
4. Allow to cool for a few minutes before topping with ice cream. Eat while still warm.