- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup plain flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-2 cups Plenty Safflower Oil
Your choice of leaves and salad items + dressing and mayo on the side
(See our fabulous dressing and mayo recipes on the Plenty website, Recipe section!)
- Gently pound each section of the chicken tenderloin to tenderise the fibres and until each piece is about 1cm thick.
- Season the flour with half a teaspoon of salt and pepper and mix through.
- Mix the parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs.
- Dip each piece through a) The seasoned flour, b) the egg wash, c) The breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil and wait until it sizzles a little.
- Fry the chicken tenderloin 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Plenty super high oleic “heart smart” Safflower Oil is available in store at Woolworths.