- 2 Large Eggplants (ends trimmed + cut into cubes)
- 2 Tbsp Macadamia Oil
Sesame Tamari Glaze:
- 4 Fresh Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 Tbsp Maple Flavoured Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 2050C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In your lined tray, spread out the eggplant, drizzle with the macadamia oil
and toss to coat.
3. Roast the eggplant for 25 to 35 minutes, tossing once, or until tender and
beginning to caramelise.
4. Meanwhile, to prepare the glaze; add all your ingredients to a medium
saucepan. Heat over medium-low and simmer for 3-5 minutes, or until the
garlic softens and the mixture reduces. Remove from the heat.
5. Once the eggplant is ready, transfer it to a large serving bowl. Drizzle with
the sauce and toss to coat. Garnish with the coriander and additional sesame