Sunflower Oil 375ml
LITTLE BIT OF COLD PRESSED SUNSHINE
Plenty Cold pressed sunflower oil naturally contains monounsaturated oleic acids and a range of vitamins.
Through the years, sunflower oil has slowly gained in popularity due to its plethora of beneficial uses:
- Bread making ingredient
- Adding a bit of sunshine to your salads
- Marinade base due to its ability not to cloud
- Snack foods and dips due to its stability and protection against oxidation
- Deep frying
Plenty Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil holds an array of health benefits, unlike other highly processed sunflower oils. The following properties are present in Sunflower oil:
- diuretic properties – rid the body of sodium and water
- Is an expectorant – found in cough medicine
- Inulin – used in the treatment of asthma.
- Natural Vitamin A, B, D and E
Sunflower oil is popular in skin care products, hair conditions and bath oils. When cold pressed, sunflower oil is light in texture and leaves the skin feeling satin-smooth.
Unrefined cold pressed oil can taste slightly bitter on occasions caused by the migration of waxes from the seed hulls.
For specifications and bulk pricing, contact us. We can export internationally and supply in Australia in 20 Litre, 206 Litre, and 1000 Litre quantities.
+61 7 4162 5660